Wednesday, September 2, 2009

No debts on October 1. in Iceland ?


Ólafur Kristjánsson board member of Homes interest group accuses the finance minister of threatening people in financial difficulty.

Steingrimur J. Sigfusson ,Icelands Finance Minister,says its a serious matter and irresponsible to encourage people to not pay their debts sínar.ing loans for twoo weeks.

Next october 1st the Home Interest group is going to incurage people to stop paying their loans for two weeks.
That is to put pressure on the goverment and banks, to take action, and help the public.
Assets have decreased in value and loans increased.
Even though people can pay their loans, many see that they can never own their house or car, due to the loans increase.
The goverment is helping companys and big shareholders ,who got big loans ( bullet loans ) before the Banking crisis,but after the banking crisis, did not have to pay their loans.
To connected,the political parties and Bank Managers.

People do not see why they should pay ,when the goverment ,wich promised last spring to help families, has forgotten its promise to the public.

The President of Iceland ,signed today ,the Icesave agreement ,that the Icelandic parliement agreed to last friday.
Icelandic bloggers are not happy with that ,and on Icelandic blog pages,people have been telling what they think of that.

Photo: Mr. Ólafur Ragnar Grímsson ,the President of ICeland

6 comments:

  1. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(creditloan11@gmail.com) Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are You Looking for a loan urgently? Would you like to settle your bills and Purchase property (Investment loan)/ Building loan? I can guarantee you 24 hours loan approval We are a world class Investment company offering all kinds of financial services with flexible repayment terms and a timely closing schedule.Email- (creditloan11@gmail.com)
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Brothers and Sister all over the world, I am Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada ; i was in need of loan some month ago. i needed a loan to open my restaurant and bar, when one of my long time business partner introduce me to this good and trustful loan lender DR PURVA PIUS that help me out with a loan, and is interest rate is very low , thank God today. I am now a successful business woman, and I became useful. In the life of others, I now hold a restaurant and bar. And about 30 workers, thank GOD for my life I am leaving well today a happy father with three kids, thanks to you DR PURVA PIUS Now I can take care of my lovely family, i can now pay my bill. I am now the bread winner of my family. If you are look for a trustful and reliable loan leader. You can Email him via,mail (urgentloan22@gmail.com) Please tell him Mrs Boo Wheat from Canada introduce you to him. THANKS

    ReplyDelete

  4. Loans up to $500,000 and lines of credit up to $100,000
    Simple application, decisions in minutes
    Funding as fast as one business day if you’re approved
    Underwriting based on business cash flow, business and personal credit
    contact us
    E-mail: atlasloan83@gmail.com
    whatsapp/Hangout + 14433459339
    Atlasloan.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOOD DAY AND WELCOME TO STANDARD ONLINE FINANCE LTD
    Do you need 100% Finance? I can fix your financial needs with a lower back problem of 3% interest rate. Whatever your circumstances, self employed, retired, have a poor credit rating, we could help. flexible repayment, Contact us at: standardonlineinvestment@gmail.com

    Apply now for all types of loans and get money urgently!
    * The interest rate is 3%
    * Choose between 1 and 30 years of repayment.
    * Choose between monthly and annual repayment plan.
    * Terms and conditions of the flexibility of loans.

    Regards,
    Mr. Abdul Muqse

    ReplyDelete
  6. My name is Mr Christopher Nissen, I am a Citizen Of Netherland. Have you been looking for a loan?Do you need an urgent personal loan or business loan?contact Dr Carrol walker Finance Home he help me with a loan of $42,000 some days ago after been scammed of $2,800 from a woman claiming to been a loan lender but i thank God today that i got my loan worth $42,000. Feel free to contact the company for a genuine financial service. Email:(infoloanfirm8@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete